Launch is an all-inclusive branding package designed to give you everything you need to enter the marketplace as a new company. We’ve included more information below about all deliverables included, just so we’re on the same page.
Understanding Your Branding Workshop (in Nashville)
You have a brilliant idea. You’re ready to take the next step. And then what? That’s where we come in. We begin all LAUNCH projects with an intensive one day Understanding Your Branding workshop (in Nashville – travel and accommodation included up to $750). A unique offering, this is a consolidated working meeting that helps articulate the core of your brand, bringing you to our HQ so we can do what we do best. We’ll walk you through a series of questions and brainstorming activities in order to arrive at your brand’s core principles, including (but not limited to):
- What is the essence of your brand?
- What are the core values of your brand?
- What is the central (sharable) narrative of your brand?
- What are your big dreams and strategic goals?
- Who or what must your brand position itself against in order to attract relevant market share?
- What core visual elements (logo, website, etc.) will be a part of the brand?
- What will the organization and layout be for your website?
- Who and what is the target demographic of your brand?
- What printed collateral will be needed to support the brand offline?
After this Understanding Your Branding workshop, together we begin the process of launching your brand into the mainstream through the use of creative and strategic brand collateral. Ultimately, our work is collaborative in nature. Back and forth, give and take is part of the process. We seek honest and explicit feedback and will ask the right questions in order to get the information we need to deliver a final project that is truly memorable, on time, within scope, and exceeds your expectations.
Custom logo design for your new business
Our team will design and develop a custom logo for your business. This process typically involves 5-7 initial logo mockups, followed by two rounds of revision, as needed. All final logo files will be provided to you for use on the web, in print, or really, anywhere else you think your logo would look cool (just no temporary tattoos, please).
Your logo will:
- Help tell your brand’s story.
- Be the kind of thing you’d slap on the bumper of your car.
- Reflect your mission, vision, and overall aesthetic.
- Probably not include Comic Sans.
Memorable and engaging website
Every good brand needs a comfortable place on the web to call home. We’ll work together to build an online presence that you’re proud to look at, even in Internet Explorer. Your website will be developed using the WordPress Content Management System, allowing you the ability to easily manage and maintain your new website yourself moving forward. We’ll sit down and walk through everything together to ensure your questions are addressed and that you have a complete understanding of how all the moving parts work.
The website will undergo a full building process, beginning with a sitemap and wireframe. Our team will work with you in order to first develop a mutually agreed upon site architecture that accomplishes your goals and calls-to-action when someone visits your site.
Then, we’ll get started on the design. Once approved, we’ll get to work on building the site’s functionality. We will oversee all importing of website copy and content (which you’ll provide and we can – of course – lend a hand with). Your website will be optimized for search engines and can include blogging functionality, if desired.
We will ensure that the needs and wants for your digital presence are taken into account while providing insight and advice to help think strategically and creatively about the final product.
Your website will:
- Have a custom, clean, professional, and/or otherwise sexy aesthetic that supports your mission and goals.
- Be developed in the WordPress Content Management System allowing for easy updates and management.
- Include a blog (if desired).
- Include three (3) custom page templates, as needed.
- Be well-optimized for search engines.
- Integrate with social media platforms (Twiter, Facebook, Google+, etc.).
- Include a training session to ensure you completely understand ongoing site management.
- *Note: E-commerce and membership-based functionality is not included within the Launch scope of work.
Two dynamic pieces of print collateral
While it’s important to make an impression online, we want to help you carry that brand experience offline by designing and developing two pieces of printed collateral. During our time together, we’ll discuss what would be most beneficial – maybe it’s business cards and letterhead, or perhaps something more unique, like a memorable “thank you” card or a snazzy brochure. You’ll be armed with dynamic print pieces that’ll help you continue to tell your story offline.
12-month “Launch Plan”
Each Launch client will receive a 12-month “Launch Kit.” This dynamic workbook helps to keep you focused and proactive in the growth and development of your business through its first twelve months. With a focus each month, whether it be fine-tuning your mission statement or planning for taxes, you’ll be well prepared to build your business in its first year…and beyond!
Have a question? Need some clarification? Have a bigger mission? Contact us and we’d be happy to chat!