IF YOU WANT TO DO GREAT WORK ON GREAT PROJECTS WITH GREAT PEOPLE, YOU’VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.
OUR CORE VALUES
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We are more than the work that we do and our people are our greatest assets. Our company is driven by individuals with experience, creative ideas, and opinions that shape their own careers and the work we do together. Here are a few of the perks that come with being a part of the Proof team.
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE
We believe good work can be done from anywhere, near or far, and offer flexible remote-work opportunities with a generous PTO policy.
Growth is encouraged and incentivized. We push each other and are always focused on how we can improve – individually, and together.
THE BEST EQUIPMENT
Every craftsman needs a good set of tools. We provide you with the best equipment to get the job done on time, every time, and without stress.
The music is on and the coffee is pouring heavy at Proof HQ. Our work space is open, collaborative, and designed for teamwork. It does make the dream work, after all.
100% PAID HEALTH
Employee health insurance is 100% covered by Proof and we provide insurance and mental health resources to our team through our HR partners. Here’s to your health!
FOCUS ON VISION
Vision Day. Vision Quest. We take time to pause, reflect, and grow regularly as a team. If we’re not getting better and learning from each other along the way, we’re not growing.
We love working with thoughtful, talented, and creative folks.
Are you looking for a career that is highly collaborative and creative? Are you excited about the opportunity to play an integral role at a company from day one? Are you looking for a job that’s more than “just a job”? If you want to do great work with great people, you’ve come to the right place.
Open positions will be listed here as they become available. If we’re not actively hiring or you don’t see the perfect fit, don’t fret! You’re always welcome to send your resume and get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cheers!
Hiring: Web & UI Designer
Proof is seeking an experienced Web and UI Designer to join our growing team. You will be responsible for leading and collaborating on web and UX/UI designs with clients from a variety of industries and backgrounds.
You have a clear understanding that good design looks good, works well, and most importantly, meets clients needs. As our Web & UI Designer, you have a strong background working in this area of the creative process and will specialize in front-end digital design, while collaborating on other branding and creative projects where and as-needed. Please note that this position is full-time, and we are not looking for part-time applicants and/or freelance support at this time.
We are a small crew based in Nashville, Tennessee, with team members around the globe. Our work is highly collaborative and we’re looking to bolster our creative team with a senior-level designer who understands the balance between creative ingenuity and operational awareness, and is excited about working in a fast-paced work environment that also takes the time to handle projects with the care and intentionality they deserve. If you’re excited about leading and working with a diverse roster of projects across industries and with clients around the country, we’d love to meet you.
Expectations & Role Requirements:
- (At least) 3-5 years of experience in a similar role within a creative agency setting (note: this is not an entry-level position). We are looking for someone with experience across all areas of design – more specifically in the web and UI design space, with a strong understanding of best design practices and accessibility principles.
- Possess a high-quality portfolio of user-centric design (UX, UI, apps, and responsive websites)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and have confidence working on a variety of projects including logo/identity, web/UX, and print.
- Passion for typography, grid-based layout, color theory, and typesetting principles
- Enthusiastic about working in a highly collaborative small-team setting and open office environment.
- Self-starter and comfortable managing workflow and tasks while juggling multiple projects.
- Skilled with motion-graphic and animation in web/UI design work.
- Experience planning and executing redesigns as well as new-concept design projects from start to finish.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Webflow experience is a plus!
- Comfortable presenting work to clients and speaking with confidence in client meetings.
- Positive attitude and confidence while being open to feedback and critique from peers and management.
- Passionate about ongoing professional development, research, and staying current on design trends.
Since 2010, Proof has worked with hundreds of brands both big and small across industries ranging from food/beverage, residential/commercial development, and education/nonprofit. Our diverse range of work ensures that no two days are exactly the same. We look for people who want more than “just a job” and who are excited about playing an integral role in our success and growth from day one. We have fun, work hard, believe in each other, and care about the work we produce.
If Proof sounds like the place for you, please send your resume, web/UI design portfolio, and anything that makes you stand out to Matt Cheuvront (email@example.com). Creative applications are highly encouraged.
This role will require you to work from our office in Nashville, with salary to commensurate with experience. Given COVID and the current climate, we are currently working both in the office and remotely. For a more detailed look into Proof’s culture, we strongly recommend reading through our Playbook.