IF YOU WANT TO DO GREAT WORK ON GREAT PROJECTS WITH GREAT PEOPLE, YOU’VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.
OUR CORE VALUES
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We are more than the work that we do and our people are our greatest assets. Our company is driven by individuals with experience, creative ideas, and opinions that shape their own careers and the work we do together. Here are a few of the perks that come with being a part of the Proof team.
(FLEXIBLE) PAID TIME OFF
We offer a flexible time-off policy that allows for ample vacation and the ability to work remotely.
PROFESSIONAL DEV STIPEND
Professional development is encouraged and incentivized. Go learn something, already!
Macbooks, iPads, iPhones, oh my! We equip you with the best tools to get the job done.
COFFEE & BEER (CREATIVE FUEL)
We drink coffee. We also drink beer. We’re always well-stocked with both. You’re welcome.
100% PAID HEALTH
Employee health insurance is 100% covered by Proof. Here’s to your health!
FOCUS ON VISION
Vision Day. Vision Quest. We take time to pause, reflect, and grow regularly as a team.
We love working with thoughtful, talented, and creative folks.
Are you looking for a career that is highly collaborative and creative? Are you excited about the opportunity to play an integral role at a company from day one? Are you looking for a job that’s more than “just a job”? If you want to do great work with great people, you’ve come to the right place.
Open positions will be listed here as they become available. If we’re not actively hiring or you don’t see the perfect fit, don’t fret! You’re always welcome to send your resume and get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cheers!
Fall 2020 Marketing Intern
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Content Marketing Intern to join the team at Proof starting Fall 2020. You will act as our content marketing implementation go-to whiz kid, working closely with our Brand Strategist on maintenance and support. Your role will be to assist and manage day-to-day social media and content marketing tasks for our creative firm and for diverse clients. To be successful in this role, you should have a passion for social media and an interest in being a part of unique, fast-paced content marketing programs. You will use your communication, time management, and task management skills to implement intentional marketing plans with our Brand Strategist. You will also ensure proper and consistent reporting. If you are motivated and results-driven, and if you fancy writing, admire great design, and enjoy learning and working in a collaborative environment, we’d like to meet you.
You’ll Thrive If You Rock These Responsibilities:
- Writing: Ability to write long-form articles and short-form copy for social media captions and comment-replies across diverse accounts in disparate voices/tones.
- Storytelling: Work with marketers to find unique perspectives and create engaging narratives across social media and email marketing content.
- Content Development: Execute an ongoing content strategy to establish Proof as a thought-leader in design and branding, and position our clients based on their diverse goals and desired outcomes.
- Community: Activate Proof’s and clients’ community through conversation building and community engagement on social media and around the web.
- Production: Collaborate cross-functionally with our Brand Strategist and Digital Strategist to deliver content that supports Proof’s and clients’ marketing and business goals.
- Analysis: Turn marketing data and KPIs into useful insights, and presenting those insights in a report for monthly client and internal updates and recommendations.
Key Skills You Should Possess:
- Strong writer, grammar nerd, and Oxford comma lover
- Clear, honest communicator
- Skilled in channeling voices and tones like a chameleon
- Passion for social media and strong track record of community growth
- An eye for design, detail, and drive to learn new things
- Above all – unconditional curiosity and a growth mindset
If this sounds like you and you enjoyed reading through this job description as much as we enjoyed writing it, get in touch by sending your resume, portfolio, and anything else that makes you stand out to Matt Cheuvront (email@example.com). Creative applications are highly encouraged.
This will be a paid internship opportunity. For a more detailed look into Proof’s culture, how, what, and why, take a look through our Playbook. Applications will be accepted through 5pm CST Friday, August 7, 2020, with interviews to follow.