IF YOU WANT TO DO GREAT WORK ON GREAT PROJECTS WITH GREAT PEOPLE, YOU’VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.
OUR CORE VALUES
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We are more than the work that we do and our people are our greatest assets. Our company is driven by individuals with experience, creative ideas, and opinions that shape their own careers and the work we do together. Here are a few of the perks that come with being a part of the Proof team.
(FLEXIBLE) PAID TIME OFF
We offer a flexible time-off policy that allows for ample vacation and the ability to work remotely.
PROFESSIONAL DEV STIPEND
Professional development is encouraged and incentivized. Go learn something, already!
Macbooks, iPads, iPhones, oh my! We equip you with the best tools to get the job done.
COFFEE & BEER (CREATIVE FUEL)
We drink coffee. We also drink beer. We’re always well-stocked with both. You’re welcome.
100% PAID HEALTH
Employee health insurance is 100% covered by Proof. Here’s to your health!
FOCUS ON VISION
Vision Day. Vision Quest. We take time to pause, reflect, and grow regularly as a team.
We love working with thoughtful, talented, and creative folks.
Are you looking for a career that is highly collaborative and creative? Are you excited about the opportunity to play an integral role at a company from day one? Are you looking for a job that’s more than “just a job”? If you want to do great work with great people, you’ve come to the right place.
Open positions will be listed here as they become available. If we’re not actively hiring or you don’t see the perfect fit, don’t fret! You’re always welcome to send your resume and get in touch at email@example.com. Cheers!
Hiring: Brand Designer
Proof is seeking an experienced creative designer who will be responsible for both leading and supporting creative projects for our wide range of clients, including logo/visual identity development, website design, and print/digital collateral.
Our work is highly collaborative and we’re looking to bolster our creative team with a designer who understands the balance between creative ingenuity and operational awareness, and is excited about working in a fast-paced work environment that also takes the time to handle projects with the care and intentionality they deserve. If you’re excited about working with a diverse roster of projects across industries and with clients around the country, we’d love to meet you.
Expectations & Experience Requirements:
- 3-5 years experience in similar role within agency setting (note: this is not an entry-level position).
- Strong knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign and comfortable working on wide range of projects.
- Enthusiastic about working in a highly collaborative small-team setting and open office environment.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet (and exceed) deadlines, and embrace exciting and complex challenges.
- Experience planning and executing redesigns as well as new-concept design projects from start to finish.
- Strong attention to detail and impeccable time-management skills.
- Comfortable presenting work to clients and speaking with confidence in client meetings.
- Positive attitude and confident while being open to feedback and critique from peers and management.
- Passionate about ongoing professional development, research, and staying current on design trends.
Since 2010, Proof has worked with hundreds of brands both big and small across industries ranging from food/beverage, residential/commercial development, and education/nonprofit. Our diverse range of work ensures that no two days are exactly the same. We look for people who want more than “just a job” and who are excited about playing an integral role in our success and growth from day one. We have fun, work hard, believe in each other, and care about the work we produce.
If Proof sounds like the place for you, please send your resume, portfolio, and anything that makes you stand out to Matt Cheuvront (firstname.lastname@example.org). Creative applications are highly encouraged.
This role will require you to work in our office in Nashville, Tennessee. For a more detailed look into Proof’s culture, we strongly recommend reading through our Playbook.