Have you ever stopped to consider the power of entrepreneurship? I mean, take a look around you. Those companies – restaurants, retailers, nonprofits, coffee shops, grocery stores, and literally all the others – only exist because someone was willing to take a chance on an idea.
We all have an idea. We all believe in something. We’re all entrepreneurs. There’s a great quote by Howard Thurman that goes like this:
“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
If there’s one thing we’re passionate about at Proof, it’s that entrepreneurial spirit that drives innovation and makes dreams into realities. So for this month’s Triple B (Beers, Bags, and Branding), we’re bringing in a panel of speakers who embody just that. Come out, have a drink (on us), and hear from these fine folks:
- Brett Henley: Author, i am convicted. (http://www.iamconvicted.com/)
- Jacob Weiss: Social entrepreneur and founder of Playing By Air Productions, High-Wired Communities, Catch It Early, Will It Juggle, CanConnect, and most recently, Creativity Moves. (http://jacobweiss.net/)
- Matt Dudley: Founder, The Skillery. (http://www.theskillery.com/)
- Laura Click: Founder, Blue Kite Marketing (http://flybluekite.com/)
- Matt Cheuvront: Co-Founder, Proof Branding (https://proofbranding.com/)
So whether you’re already an entrepreneur, ever want to be one, or would just like to have a beer with some great people, this is for you. We hope we’ll see you there!
- When: Thursday, May 31 from 5:00-6:30
- Where: Proof Branding HQ (1305 Clinton Street #130 – Nashville, TN – 37203)
- Are you in? Please RSVP to: micah (at) proofbranding.com.